— The red line on the map indicates the Great Circle Distance.
— The black line is only the straight line between two points.
— The blue line indicates the driving distance route.
- 21 April 2014: Meaning of color of lines added as legend info, thanks to Jim M. and Andy F. for feedback.
- 10 April 2014: Scale control added to distance map, thanks to Tim D. for feedback.
- 5 September 2013: Now we calculate nautical miles for distance between, thanks to Travis S. for feedback.
- 22 August 2013: Interface updated, website font and background color changed for better reading.
- 2 August 2013: Driving distance calculation error fixed. Thanks to John C. for feedback.
- 4 July 2013: Driving distance calculation added, with bird fly air distance option.
- 27 March 2013: Improved page speed for faster calculation of distance. Images and content optimized.
- 01 November 2012: Here we have brand new design, which is responsive that means, you can browse distancefromto.net with your any mobile
device, and distancefromto will auto resize it self, hope you enjoy new features.
Check out your location on Where am I?
Distance between cities are now listed in Distance Between Country Cities. Select cities and measure distance. 2012.01.24
I've changed maps version to 3 and distance calculation methods, distance between cities and places are faster and more reliable now. If you get 0 km distance measure please hit the button again. 2011.06.08
Distance between cities or 2 locations are measured in both kilometers and miles at the same time.
Note that the calculated distance from one city to another or distance from one place to another is bird fly distance.
Also check out the popular directions, or try the
random country directions,
random city directions and
random state directions.
List the distance between countries
Distance between United States